This month saw the opening of our new fully equipped fitness centre “Selo Fit” and takes us one step closer to having all facilities completed with our kid’s club ‘Club Coconut’ also set to open soon. With Becky Tull, our resident fitness guru, yoga trainer and massage therapist joining us from Canada we will be hosting daily individual and group fitness classes, either in your own villa area or at the new facility. This further enhances the resort as the ideal health and wellness retreat destination.
We hosted another 70 person wedding for a great young couple from Singapore at Aura, with our new chef Anton utilising the ‘chef’s garden’ to make some delicious and healthy dishes for the evening. With undoubtedly the best view in South Lombok, nestled in a private and idyllic setting, we hope to see more weddings and special events at Aura and within the villas. Our friendly team delight in helping to make your special day one to remember for a lifetime. For more information on holding your event or wedding at Aura, visit: SELONGSELO.COM/WEDDINGS
To showcase the launch of our new Luxury Surf Villas and to give potential investors further information on this year’s regulatory changes that has made owning a villa and land in Lombok more secure we will be hosting an event in Singapore on the 30th October at the Singapore Cricket Club.
Lot Sales: An opportunity has arisen to buy one of the best and largest lots on site with nearly 60 metres of frontage and uninterrupted views. Perfect timing as you will be one of the last to build. Read more >
Construction: 27 villas operational and a line of sight to the resort being completed next year. Read more >
Gym Completed: ‘Selo Fit’ has opened with 2 floor and ample space decked with all the latest functional equipment. Perfect to host a retreat or to ‘sweat it out’ to earn before ducking into your favourite cocktail! Read more >
Singapore Event: To showcase our new Luxury Surf Villas and discuss Indonesian ownership we are hosting an event at the end of October.
LAND SALES – Lot of the month …
RARE SECOND CHANCE FOR A PRIME LOCATION LOT!
An opportunity has arisen to purchase one of the best Selong Selo Resort & Residences lots. Located in a quiet pocket of the development, this south-west facing lot offers uninterrupted views of Selong Belanak Bay. Utilise the vast space of this large lot and create a unique, architecturally designed villa that perfectly fits your needs. We can suggest a number of villa designs that would make the most of this wide-frontage lot and take full advantage of the sweeping views. The location doesn’t get any better, just a short walk to the Aura Clubhouse and restaurant and other resort facilities.
- One of the largest lots in the resort sitting on a sprawling 1,384 sqm
- Extra wide frontage of nearly 60 meters
- Ideal for a 2-4 bedroom villa with private pool and deck
- Sweeping uninterrupted ocean views
- The natural hillside position of this lot offers privacy and seclusion from the rest of the resort
- This lot is accessible from the main road at the top of the lot
With it’s large size and sensational views this is a very rare lot and one of only a handful of lots still available in Selong Selo Residences. Enquire with our sales team today. Mention the EDM for the opportunity to get 10% off the sale price.
The construction team has been hard at work to try to complete the full resort by next year. With 27 villas (plus 3 sub-villas) completed, 14 currently under construction and another 4 set to commence this month, the team has line of sight to do so, which is a momentous effort by them. Further, our in-house architect Nino and his team are in early design stages for another 8 new villas, due to start as soon as the design is completed. They are also working on a new range of “Off-Plan Villas” for the Serangan Indah project. The first design drafts should be ready towards the end of October.
GREEN FACILITIES & TECHNOLOGY
- Our stage 1 Solar Initiative works are now 100% complete. This is the first stage of a potential solar rollout throughout the Resort. Stage one is already providing us with sufficient support for a substantial reduction of the existing PLN network usage.
- Take-over and operation of the Zero Waste facility has commenced with recycling works well in progress. Rubbish collections from the Resort and throughout the local villages is ongoing. This is all part of our corporate plan to provide a green footprint and sustainability program for the benefit of all.
- Club Coconut (Kids Club): Revised cubby house and climbing wall concepts are under way. Painting station and small furniture designs are in progress.
- We are also looking to add a kid’s playground at Aura and this is currently in concept stage, with preliminary design to follow shortly.
RESORT GYM NOW OPEN…
The new fitness centre ‘Selo Fit’ is now open for all owners and guests to enjoy. Fully equipped with state of the art machines and a proper weight station, gym enthusiasts can find everything they need to keep their fitness regime on track during their holiday.
Spread over two levels, the Selo Fit gym has capacity to host large group classes and training camps. Glass frontage and mirrors at the back make the room bright and an invigorating space; enjoy air-conditioned comfort with a scenic view.
The upper level is a large alfresco space which will cater to HITT and Yoga classes, as well as housing ropes and TRX training equipment.
The gym will be run under the supervision of Becky Tull, Selong Selo’s in-house fitness expert. Becky has more than 13 years of experience and is a certified yoga instructor and massage therapist.
SeloFit is open daily from 7am – 9pm.
IN THE NEWS
Selong Selo : How I found paradise just 3.5 hours from Perth: Unlike the developed tourist filled beaches of Bali, there’s a renewed development push in Lombok and a goal of doing things differently. The people of Lombok are determined to learning the lessons from 30-plus years of tourist development on the island next door. READ MORE >